WEIRDLAND: Mike Cera in "Veronica Mars" Video

Friday, April 18, 2008

Mike Cera in "Veronica Mars" Video

Veronica: Okay. I'm Veronica. I'm from Neptune, and I once shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
Dean: Oh, how'd that go?
Veronica: It was a bit of a letdown.
Dean: Hm, well, I don't believe that you're from Neptune.
Veronica: Wrong. Is that the end?
Dean: Um, okay well uh, my name is Dean. I'm from Whedon, Illinois. My father owns a Ford dealership, and I also shot a man in Reno, but it was *not* to watch him die. It was for... other issues.
Veronica: You're father doesn't sell Fords.
Dean: That's right, Toyotas, how did you know?
Veronica: It's all in the eyes.
Dean: Alright, well I guess I'll have to watch out for you next year.
Veronica: Oh, I won't be attending...
Dean: Alright, enough lies.


No comments :