WEIRDLAND: "Iron Man" Deleted Scene

Sunday, August 17, 2008

"Iron Man" Deleted Scene



"At one point, after telling Pepper to cue up the fireworks, Stark takes two girls up to a pimped-out room for a little ... company. On their way up to the room, they pick up a third girl and away we go. Sure, I understand why the scene existed (in order to get Stark, the socialite, from Cali to the Middle East so that Stark, the superhero, could take care of some business), but I also see why it was left on the cutting room floor. Too much playing, too much suave ... too much period. But what do you think?

Iron Man arrives on DVD this September 30".
Source: www.cinematical.com

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Yeah this is a little bit too much, I think that scene with the reporter already made the point clear ;P

Elena said...

I agree, I think Downey Jr.'s character Tony Stark was spot on with his malicious charms needless to add more explicit stuff,
welcome to Weirdland, Iron Man Costume!