WEIRDLAND: Matilda Rose in Brooklyn

Friday, October 03, 2008

Matilda Rose in Brooklyn

Michelle Williams & Matilda Rose Ledger take a neighbour’s dog for a a morning walk around Brooklyn, New York City on Tuesday, 16th September.
"Matilda Rose, the 2-year-old daughter of Michelle Williams and Heath Ledger, takes a neighbor’s dog for a morning walk around Brooklyn, New York City on Tuesday.
“I thought a lot about what you look like when you think nobody’s looking at you, when you feel completely invisible,” Ms. Williams said of her character Wendy. “Your entire life happens inside because you don’t think anyone notices you. Which is very different from me. Not that I don’t have any inside life, but I feel watched, all the time.”

As she spoke over a long lunch at a restaurant near her home in Boerum Hill, Brooklyn, Ms. Williams occasionally paused and smiled wryly as if to acknowledge the unspoken connections with her off-screen life. “It’s all so personal, isn’t it?” she said. “It’s hard to talk about work without talking about things that are personal. Work is personal. I don’t want to talk about my personal life, but it’s on my mind, and it’s in my work.”
Source: JustJared.buzznet.com


No comments :