WEIRDLAND: Zooey: cool, not cold

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Zooey: cool, not cold

New additions to the IHJ gallery with this igloo photoshoot of Jake and Zooey Deschanel:

Jake is so hot, who wouldn't want to live with him even inside a snowhouse?Zooey with Joseph Gordon-Levitt in "500 days of summer" set.
Zooey with another beau actor, Emile Hirsch.

I can't help feeling a bit obsessed with this actress/singer. Miss Deschanel is one of her own kind.
Zooey with Reese Witherspoon.Zooey with Mark Wahlberg, with whom she co-starred in "The happening".Zooey and her doppleganger Katie Perry.

8 comments :

BirdGirl said...

Yeah my boyfriend has a thing for her. I always laugh at him cause Emile dated her. I actually printed out that picture and put it on his pillow one day. He was not amused.

Elena said...

Did Emile and Zooey really date?
I didn't know! My husband also adores Zooey, he says her eyes are very beautiful.

But I wouldn't want to make him jealous, because I know Emile has that jealousy effect on most of guys.

BirdGirl said...

Well she was his date that evening. I don't know if they really dated but I did hear that they, God I hate this term, hooked up. Who knows if that is true or not. But in one of those pictures of the two of them together he has lipstick on his cheek. That is so adorable.

Elena said...

Lipstick on his cheek? I didn't notice, what a cutie!
"hooked up" -why should that term have a negative connotation?- sometimes one guy / girl not always is looking for a settled relationship. Emile and Zooey is a very gracious sight if you ask me, a sight for sore eyes (I guess every girl woul seem gracious at his side).

BirdGirl said...

Maybe you can see it better in my version?

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa258/BirdGirl1980/Emile/GG2006.jpg

Elena said...

thank you, Birdie :)
in your picture which I've saved and then I've put more light on it, the lipstick mark can be seen better, naughty Zooey!

BirdGirl said...

I love that picture. She is naughty but she is a smart girl.

Elena said...

yes, she seems very sophisticated and a bit nutty, Zooey D and Kirsten D are my "frivolous" girl-crushes.