WEIRDLAND: Jake & Reese: the ciclyst and the softball player

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Jake & Reese: the ciclyst and the softball player

Jake bike riding with Austin Nichols In Santa Monica, on 13th April, 2009. Pictures courtesy of Iheartjakemedia.com

"Reese Witherpoon shows off her sexy figure in black spandex while playing softball on a beautiful Los Angeles afternoon on Monday (April 13).Looks like the blonde beauty prefers to get her exercise in through sports rather than the gym! She recently said, “If I never had to see the inside of a gym again, I’d be a very happy person. Even the idea of it, I hate. There’s people who love it and it’s just their thing. I can do it, and I can do it for my job because I’m really lucky to get this job and have a job so I will do it. But it’s not my first choice of morning activity.”

The 33-year-old Oscar-winning actress’s animated film, Monsters vs. Aliens, took 3rd place over the weekend with $22.6 million at the box office".
Source: Justjared.buzznet.com

2 comments :

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

JGy รจ veramente troppo troppo troppo bello !
Quella bicicletta....wow, vorrei proprio essere quella bicicletta !!
Grazie delle foto, per noi fans non sono mai abbastanza !!!
xoxo My.-

Elena said...

I am becoming a fan of bikes myself after seeing Jake so bounded with his mountain bike :)