WEIRDLAND: Reynolds likes Pattinson, Hirsch liked Kristen Stewart

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Reynolds likes Pattinson, Hirsch liked Kristen Stewart

"Twilight" photoshoot outtakes of Robert Pattinson.
"Ryan Reynolds seems to have co-starred with Kristen Stewart in Adventureland for one reason: To meet Robert Pattinson.
The actor, who is married to Scarlett Johansson, tells MTV that he finds Stewart's onscreen Twilight love to be "dreamy."
"I love Twilight," Reynolds gushes. "Oh my God are you kidding me? Robert Pattinson in a word: dreamy."Reynolds, 32, plays a handyman at an ailing amusement park who is having an affair with a girl half his age (Stewart). But his assessment of the actress is considerably less generous than his description of Pattinson.
"She's an old, old soul," Reynolds noted, while describing his love scenes with her. "Sometimes I wonder if she's one of the Golden Girls with a great face lift." Ouch!

Apparently, Reynolds is saving all his love for RPattz. In fact, he jokes (or does he?) to MTV that he likes him in that way.
When asked if he wanted to work with him, Reynolds replied:
"Oh are you kidding me?" Reynolds replied. "Look, I'm not gay—but I'm thinking about it." 
Source: www.celebuzz.com

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Emile Hirsch: Yeah, the family that he needs and working with Brian Dierker and Catherine Keener and Kristen Stewarts, who’s a wonderfully beautiful young actress, that to me… I loved it, because here I would be facing off with a grizzly bear or risking life and limb climbing off the edge of some rock cliff for Sean, but then I got a couple of weeks to just spend with these wonderful people in this great town and everyone knew what a great time I was having… Sean would look at me and be like “God, you are just having so much fun here” and I’d be like “Yup! This is great! I love the people, no bears… it’s all good…”
Quint: “No risk of broken necks…” Kristen’s really good in the film, too.
Emile Hirsch: She’s wonderful; I really loved working with her. She’s a great person. I think she was just so natural with her performance and she’s so beautiful too. Just her beauty is the kind of beauty where you look at her and you know she’s just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the out. You can just tell.Quint: She works very well in the movie and it’s the closest you get to a romance, but I like the fact that it was kept very brother and sister type.
Emile Hirsch: Yeah!
Source: www.aintitcool.com

No comments :