WEIRDLAND: Kristen Stewart embracing Robert Pattinson

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Kristen Stewart embracing Robert Pattinson

Outtakes of Kristen Stewart in Nylon magazine.
"Robert Pattinson,star of “Twilight” and “New Moon” recently gave an interview with the French edition of Premiere. He talked about how he was able to cope with his newfound mega super stardom. He says it wasn’t always as easy as he’s recently been making it appear,in fact he used to get quite frustrated with it.

He commented on one experience,saying, “I was in a restaurant during a break at Cannes, and when I came out two hours later, 500 people were waiting for me at the exit.It was total chaos. I’m sure that if I told one of those girls ‘come, let’s go have breakfast,’ she would have been totally embarrassed and would never scream my name again.”

He also talked how his “Twilight Saga” co-star, Kristen Stewart kept him grounded when all the “Twilight” hype started to get to him. He stated, “I was getting really paranoid. If tomorrow I say ‘OK, I’ve had enough we’re stopping everything’ it won’t change anything. Might as well try to accept it and stay Zen as I have no control over it. It’s not always easy. But whining won’t change anything.”

Robert is currently in Vancouver,Canada filming “Twilight Saga : Eclipse” which is set to hit theaters June 30,2010. “Twilight Saga : New Moon” arrives November 20,2009".
Source: ontheflix.com

Kristen Stewart with Taylor Lautner, Bella and Jacob in "New Moon" (2009).

No comments :