WEIRDLAND: "Whip it!" Featurette

Saturday, September 05, 2009

"Whip it!" Featurette

In VS magazine with Drew Barrymore and Juliette Lewis, photoshoot by Ellen Von Unwerth.

WHIP IT Behind the scenes with a very earnest Drew Barrymore.
"I know that many of you aren't too excited for WHIP IT, which follows Ellen Page's roller derby escapades as she tries to fit in at high school. But how does a minute long, behind the scenes look with Drew Barrymore sound?

Yeah, I didn’t think that would win you over. I actually believe this movie could be rather cute, but yes, I’m probably only going if a date makes me, which will save me some amount of man-points. Watching the featurette, I realized that Drew Barrymore in real life is EXACTLY like Drew Barrymore in every movie she’s ever been in, hence why MY DATE WITH DREW was a pretty surreal experience.

It’s the girl’s directorial debut, so be nice".
Source: www.joblo.com

No comments :