WEIRDLAND: Ellen Pompeo: DiCaprio, Jolie and Gyllenhaal

Friday, October 09, 2009

Ellen Pompeo: DiCaprio, Jolie and Gyllenhaal

Ellen Pompeo & her husand Chris Avery at ADIDAS Originals Launch Party in West Hollywood September 30, 2009.

Ellen Pompeo best quotes (sex with DiCaprio, make out with Jolie…)

The DiCaprio thing:
On her first day playing Leonardo DiCaprio’s lover in Catch Me If You Can, Ellen Pompeo “had to have a simulated sex scene,” she told the Chicago Tribune. “I can’t say it was difficult, but it was a little awkward – sex with Leo on my first day.”

The Jolie thing :
When asked what famous woman would she like to make out with, Ellen Pompeo said, “Ooh! Angelina Jolie. She’s gorgeous. Or Sandra Oh.”

My favourite quote :
Before working with Ellen Pompeo in 2002’s Moonlight Mile, Jake Gyllenhaal hit on her. “He wasn’t Jake Gyllenhaal then,” she told Playboy. “I didn’t know what else to say, because he’d come over with these compliments and he’s much younger than I am. I just said, ‘Well maybe we’ll work together someday’.”
Source: www.stars-gossip.com

No comments :