WEIRDLAND: Kristen Stewart: Allure & Robsession

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Kristen Stewart: Allure & Robsession

At this year's Scream 2009 Awards, wherein Twilight and its cast are nominated in five separate categories, The Twilight Saga: New Moon and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse stars Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Taylor Lautner will be ushering in a new New Moon clip, according to one source. Voting for the awards is still taking place here.
Source: www.examiner.com

For a cool, undone look, hairstylist Serge Normant (above) applied volumizer to Stewart's roots and balm to the ends. He blew her hair dry and added waves with a curling iron. "The best part? I was the last person to style her hair before she chopped it," Normant said."Kristen is amazing looking. I just gave her a bit more edge," said makeup artist Dick Page, who smoothed a dot of foundation mixed with cream bronzer on Stewart's face. He traced her eyes with black liner, topped it with gray and bronze shadows, and applied black mascara. He finished by dusting the actress's lips with beige highlighting powder and adding beige lip balm for shine.On her nonchalance about Hollywood glamour, Stewart said, "I go outside, and I'm wearing a funky T-shirt and my hair is dirty, and people say, 'What's wrong with her? She needs to invest in a hairbrush.' I'm like, Don't you get it? I'm not that girl! I never was that girl. It's not like I was really clean-cut last year."Stewart has been accused of seeming indifferent or too-cool-for-school. "I spend so much of my time guarding against sounding insincere about something that I would die for," says the actress. "Maybe I'm overcompensating.... I care so much. And it gets reported as the opposite." Source: www.allure.com

In the center of that conflict is high-school heroine Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart). On her 18th birthday, her vampire boyfriend, Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) and his family throw her a party—but when an unexpected paper cut causes Jasper Cullen (Jackson Rathbone) to attack Bella, Edward’s attitude begins to change. Knowing the danger that his family poses to Bella, he makes the painful decision to leave their home town of Forks, WA, telling her before he goes, “This is the last time you’ll ever see me.” With her one true love gone, Bella falls into a deep depression, but soon finds comfort in her best friend, Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner), who is protecting a secret of his own. Weitz says he was able to step into Bella’s mindset because “I feel that on some level, people are the same and have similar needs,” he explains. “Like Bella, I’ve gone through heartbreak, so I have sort of walked in her shoes". Source: fangoria.com

"The documentary looks at the teenage phenomenon known as being “Rob-sessed” and Pattinson’s rise to one of the most sought-after young actors after winning over fans and critics with his performance in Twilight, based on the Stephanie Meyer novels.Justin Marciano, chief executive of Revolver, said: “Teenagers just can’t get enough of Robert Pattinson and this broadcast quality biography is guaranteed to deliver whether on TV or home entertainment.” Source: www.screendaily.com

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Where's the picture of Kristen lying in the desert from?

Elena said...

It featured as an outtake from Entertainment Weekly photoshoot, although I read it was a manipulation (from a previous photoshoot with Megan Fox).