WEIRDLAND: Twilight's chemistry and fanatical fans

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Twilight's chemistry and fanatical fans

"There’s a natural chemistry going on with Kristen. Even doing this sequel, it’s so easy…""He’s always talking in the first one. “I need to make the right decision. I need to do stuff for you, for you, for you.” And he makes a decisive move, which is to leave her, and he completely believes it’s for her own good.But in his heart, he obviously realises it’s completely wrong. And it takes him the whole movie to realise the profundity of his mistake. So that’s what his arc is.
The world forces him to realise he needs to be with Bella, and there’s no way around it".

The Twilight fans are like… I don’t even think ‘devoted’ is the right word. They’re fanatical"."I don’t really care. Everybody in my life knows what’s real and what isn’t. Apart from my mother, who seems to believe every negative thing that’s written about me! Source: www.totalfilm.com

2 comments :

countsheep said...

oh gawd, those panties with RP's face imprinted, lol ;)

Elena said...

haha, how many nasty jokes can come up now at sleepovers? this is a beatlemania sort of fanmania!