WEIRDLAND: Jake Gyllenhaal, happy with his action figures

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Jake Gyllenhaal, happy with his action figures

"Talking to Empire magazine Gyllenhaal said “How did I get so big? In order to be a warrior fighting in all these scenes and to actually fight with these people and have legitimate fun in the movie, it required six months of pretty heavy training, as if I were fighting, as if I were running on walls, as if I were jumping up and down and grabbing things. I mean, it was really fun stuff. “ Source: presspuppy.com

"Jake Gyllenhaal “can’t wait” to become an action figure.

The 29-year-old actor plans to head straight to the shops as soon as his character from forthcoming movie ‘Prince of Persia: Sands of Time’ is immortalised in plastic.
He said: “A lot of people find it weird to have little action figures of themselves, but I think it’s great. In fact it’s awesome! I can’t wait. I’m going to buy loads.”Jake plays hero Dastan who teams up with Princess Tamina, played by Gemma Arterton, to find ancient artefact the Sands of Time in the adventure which is set in 6th Century Persia".Scan of Jake Gyllenhaal in US Weekly, December 2009.
Source: gossipvita.com

No comments :