WEIRDLAND: Scans of Kristen Stewart + Dakota Fanning

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Scans of Kristen Stewart + Dakota Fanning

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson in Twilight saga "Eclipse".

Kristen Stewart in Empire magazine, May 2010.
Scans of Kristen Stewart in "Gloss" magazine, May 2010.
Megan Fox and Kristen Stewart in People's World's Most Beautiful, May 2010.
Kristen Stewart in Elle UK magazine photoshoot.


Filmography of Kristen Stewart from 1999 to present

Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning as Joan Jett & Cherie Currie in "The Runaways".

Q. And how did working with Kristen Stewart, who plays Joan Jett, enhance the film?
Dakota Fannning: It was unbelievable. She’s become one of my best friends and I think Joan and Cherie’s relationship is one, if not the most, important thing in the film. I couldn’t imagine going through this journey without her. It really was amazing and she was the perfect person to play Joan. It couldn’t have worked out better.
Dakota Fanning spotted arriving into LAX Airport in Los Angeles on 30th April 2010.

Q. What seems more fun? Being a rock star or a starlet?
Dakota Fanning: Being an actress to me is now kind of normal. It’s what I’ve done for so long and what I like to do. Being a rock star seems kind of scary. Kristen and I said that when you’re an actor you get to hide behind the role in a way. It’s not “you” you’re putting out there in the films. When you’re a rock star, you are putting yourself out there every night in your performances and that can be a scary thing. I could never sing as myself, but if I can hide behind a character, I can do it.
Source: www.acessatlanta.com

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

ah kristen...you're soooo BEAUTIFUL!!!

Elena said...

she looks stunning in Elle UK magazine :)