WEIRDLAND: World's Most Beautiful 2010!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

World's Most Beautiful 2010!

Julia Roberts in Health and Living magazine - January 2010

JULIA ROBERTS
At 42, the mother of three (twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, 5, and Henry, 2) is celebrating her fourth turn as the cover girl for PEOPLE's Most Beautiful. While the star of the upcoming film Eat, Pray, Love is as lovely as ever, old pal George Clooney says he knows her secret. "It has nothing to do with the way she looks," he says. "It has everything to do with who she is."
Zoe Saldana in Complex magazine January 2010

ZOE SALDANA
The mega-success of Avatar has landed the native New Yorker on red carpets all over the world – and on countless best-dressed lists. Her secret to mastering the red carpet? "I have learned to have at least one arm on my waist," Saldana, 31, tells PEOPLE. "And I have also learned not to talk when I'm am posing."


Scarlett Johansson as Natalie Rushman / Natasha Romanoff in "Iron Man 2"


SCARLETT JOHANSSON
Dubbed a "bombshell" when she was just a teen, Johansson, 25, has two must-have beauty staples: "Red lipstick and sandwiches." That's not surprising to her Iron Man 2 director Jon Favreau, who says that "when you're hanging out with her on the set, she's just like one of the guys."

Jake Gyllenhaal arriving at The 82nd Annual Academy Awards, Kodak Theatre, Hollywood.

JAKE GYLLENHAAL

He plays the adventurous – and buff! – Prince of Persia this summer, but off-screen the actor, 29, is a regular guy who doesn't need much to make him happy. "I feel my best after a home-cooked meal with family and friends," he says.
Jennifer Aniston in RED MAGAZINE UK - APRIL 2010

JENNIFER ANISTON
"I feel beautiful when I'm laughing and surrounded by friends that know me and love me and vice versa," says Aniston, who celebrated her 41st birthday in February with good pals Courteney Cox and Sheryl Crow in Mexico. "A good body scrub and massage do the trick as well".
Katy Perry -Todd Selby photoshoot

KATY PERRY
Love has only made the engaged pop star, 25, more confident. Before British comic Russell Brand was in the picture, "I didn't feel very beautiful without a ton of makeup," Perry tells PEOPLE. "When I have no makeup on, which is rare, he tells me I look like the most beautiful girl in the world".
Amanda Seyfried in PEOPLE - MAY 2010

AMANDA SEYFRIED
From playing a bookworm (Jennifer's Body) to a prostitute (Chloe), the actress, 24, has proved herself a chameleon. So she welcomes seeing a familiar face every day – her own. Seyfried tells PEOPLE: "When I wake up in the morning and I don't have any makeup on, I don't feel ugly. I just feel clean".
ROBERT PATTINSON
Robert Pattinson in Twilight saga: New Moon

His pale, otherworldly complexion may make girls swoon, but the British heartthrob, 23, says looking the part of a lovesick vampire in the Twilight series isn't quite as thrilling: "Having that makeup put on every single day, as soon as you get it taken off it's like, 'Oh, you do look normal. You look healthy now."
Source: www.people.com

No comments :