WEIRDLAND: Jake Gyllenhaal goes out with Taylor Swift and pays the bill

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Jake Gyllenhaal goes out with Taylor Swift and pays the bill

Jake Gyllenhaal in Esquire magazine (December 2010), out in newsstands on 4th November 2010.

"On stripping for Love And Other Drugs: “I was naked a lot in the movie. I was naked in more of it than was even in the final cut. A director’s cut? I don’t even know how that would be rated.”On getting Anne Hathaway into bed... on screen: “We talked about what we thought was sexy, about what were the things that interested us, and through the discussion became pretty intimate with each other.”On having screen sex with Anne: “Annie and I had already had sex on film (in Brokeback Mountain). There’s something about the way Annie and I both work which is inherently very musical. It’s all about rhythm. There’s a rhythm to writing, there’s a rhythm to sports, there’s a rhythm to sex.”
On who had it tougher when letting it all hang out: “Annie, because as a woman I think it’s harder. She said at one point, ‘Well, we’re both topless and we both show our butts.’ And I was like, ‘Hmm, but it’s a little different for you.”On his friendship with Anne: “I feel like she’s a comrade. The thing about Anne is that she develops her characters in absolute detail. To the point where she went down to the Lower East Side to buy fluorescent bras for her character. I knew Annie could f**king kill it.”
On admiration for his sister Maggie: “I admire her and continue to admire her. That might play into the reason I don’t have much of a problem letting the women I’ve worked with shine. I love women.”
On where he is most at ease: “I think comedy. That’s why I loved working with Robert Downey Jr (on Zodiac). He and I had this similar kind of working. His energy is a bit more frenetic than but in terms of work, we meshed.” Source: www.esquire.com

"Taylor and Jake reportedly enjoyed the Halloween weekend in California, hitting the pool at the Post Ranch in Big Sur. An eyewitness said, "Taylor laughed at everything Jake said. At one point, she measured herself against Jake on her tiptoes," with another observer adding that Jake "held her hand."
Following the holiday, on late Monday, November 1, Taylor and Jake were said cruising around in Santa Barbara where they stopped for an ice cream break at McConnell's. One staff at the McConnell's snitched, "They looked at all the flavors and couldn't decide, so they asked the counter girls for help."
The pair, who was said looking "happy" and friendly", finally decided their orders - Swiss chocolate chip for Jake and yogurt with rainbow sprinkles for Taylor. The staff further mentioned that the "Mine" singer "was very interested in" what the staff "was doing in the back making ice cream and said, 'Wow, you guys are legit'."

After reportedly spending for about 20 minutes at McConnell's, Taylor and Jake split with the "Brokeback Mountain" star paying the bill". Source: www.aceshowbiz.com

No comments :