WEIRDLAND: Rachel McAdams is a romantic in Elle US magazine, June 2011

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Rachel McAdams is a romantic in Elle US magazine, June 2011

Rachel McAdams in Elle US magazine, June 2011

On working with Owen Wilson in Midnight in Paris: “It’s definitely a different dynamic from the last time we were together [in Wedding Crashers]. It wasn’t as fun being mean. I love that [director] Woody [Allen] likes good guys to be good guys and bad guys to be bad guys. Owen seemed to respond really well when I was a really bad guy.”

Rachel McAdams - Sighting in Paris (2011-01-14)

On being a romantic: “I am. When Billie Holiday comes on, I can’t help but be transported—and I’m sure it wasn’t as romantic then at all - but that’s the wonderful part of my job: dressing up and walking down the street in New York or Toronto, pretending I’m in the ’40s.”

Michael Sheen and Rachel McAdams holding hands

On her expectations for relationships: “You grow up and you assume that everyone is like that, and you quickly realize that they’re not, and then you have those days when you wonder if you’re going to find it for yourself. It’s such a hard thing to find. I think it was more that realization that rocked me.” Source: www.elle.com

No comments :