WEIRDLAND: Dick Powell ("I'm In Love With You"/"You Can't Stop Me From Dreaming") video

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Dick Powell ("I'm In Love With You"/"You Can't Stop Me From Dreaming") video

Dick Powell and June Allyson in "The Reformer and the Redhead" (1950) directed by Melvin Frank and Norman Panama


Dick Powell ("I'm In Love With You"/"You Can't Stop Me From Dreaming") - a video featuring pictures of Dick Powell and his co-stars: Claire Trevor, Anne Shirley ("Murder, My Sweet"), Linda Darnell ("It happened tomorrow"), Lucille Ball ("Meet the People"), Lizabeth Scott ("Pitfall"), Evelyn Keyes ("Johnny O'Clock", "Mrs. Mike"), Gloria Grahame ("The Bad & The Beautiful"), Rhonda Fleming ("Cry Danger"), Madeleine Carroll ("On The Avenue"), Ellen Drew ("Christmas in July", "Johnny O'Clock), Debbie Reynolds ("Susan Slept Here"), Priscilla Lane, Lola Lane ("Cowboy from Brooklyn", "Varsity Saw"), Micheline Cheirel, Nina Vale ("Cornered"), Signe Hasso ("To the Ends of the Earth"), Peggy Dow "("You Never Can Tell"), Ginger Rogers ("Twenty Million Sweethearts"), Marion Davies ("Hearts Divided"), Olivia de Havilland ("Hard to Get"), Jane Greer ("Station West"), Mary Martin ("Happy Go Lucky"), Ann Sheridan, Gale Page ("Naughty but Nice"), Kay Francis ("Bar Wonder"), Ruby Keeler ("Footlight Parade", "Dames", "Colleen"), and his wives Joan Blondell and June Allyson.

Songs performed by Dick Powell: "If I Knew You Were Coming", "I Will Remember You", "All For You", "I'll String Along With You", "I'm In Love With You", "How About You", "You Can't Stop Me From Dreaming" and "I Cried For You".

No comments :